Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 5 - 24 Day Challenge.

Day 5 - 138.4 (down from 142 on day 1 - very exciting)

Today has proved to be a challenge thus far. My sweet sister in law is in town for job interviews in D.C. and it was my task to get to and fro so that meant having to pack my food and plan my meals very carefully.

I almost missed breakfast but I was insistent with myself to eat! So I made it through that hurdle. Brought a snack for the road and my water. Picked my sis up around 1:30 and we got home to a near Potbelly to eat!

So here is what I have had thus far today:
Meal 1 8:00 am
2 pieces of toast

4 egg white (3 egg whites, 1 yolk)

strawberries
Meal 2 11:00 am
(see meal 3)

small apple
Meal 3 2:00 pm Turkey (Potbelly w/ L,T,O & light mayo)

(see above)

My sis wants to workout with me so we are going to go to the gym around 5:00 - 6:30. I plan on doing 45 min cardio (2o minutes treadmill, 20 minutes bike) Followed by weight training circuit... I found this great one on Women's Health Magazine Website to bust through a plateau - which I talked about being at the "138 plateau" yesterday - lets hope this kicks it's butt!



My eating plan for the rest of the day:

Meal 4 4:30 pm 4 oz. chicken

1/4 c brown rice

asparagus
Meal 5 7:00 pm 10 oz. Tilapia

spinach
Meal 6 (see meal 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment