Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 4 - 24 Day Challenge.

Weight this morning : 139.2 :) Felt good to be back in the 130's! yay me! But 138 has my plateau zone since after the holidays - so I am eager to see the scale drop below that number...

I made a big mistake today and that was not eating every 2-3 hours. Woke up feeling very dizzy for starters, and so I had a late breakfast anyways. Then I still wasn't feeling so good so I went back to sleep, by the time I woke up again my dog, Reese, was crying - poor thing hasn't had a good run in 3 days since I've been laid up with my surgery. So I decided to take her to the dog park then go to the grocery store.

I had my first meal around 9:30/10 (I didn't look at the clock, another mistake), but at least I didn't have to have the fiber drink which is very thick and hard to stomach! I didn't eat again till 2:00 pm. This is a really bad thing to do when you are trying to stay away from sweets, and bad cravings. My blood sugar was low and I was getting very fatigued, so I made meals two and three and combined them. I am starting to feel better.



Here is my food log/plan for today:

Meal 1 - 10am? 1/2c. Oat bran cereal

4 egg white

5 manderine oranges
Meal 2 - 2pm 6 oz. Lean Steak

strawberries
Meal 3 - 2pm (see meal 2)

Quinoa bread (1 serving=2 slices)
Meal 4 - 4pm 4 oz. Chicken

1/4 c brown rice

asparagus
Meal 5 - 8pm 3 oz. steak

spinach
Meal 6 - 6pm 4 oz. Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment