Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 3 - 24 Day Challenge.

Not feeling well today (due to my surgery yesterday). I have stayed on my eating plan with no cheating, but it has been hard to eat all the food when my pain killers are making me dizzy and nauseated. Not to mention pain killers tend to make me bloated, gassy, and constipated (sorry if TMI, but that is the reality of being on pain killers)- so I am trying not to take them and that means sucking up the sharp pain in my wrist.

I plan on doing a 30 minute cardio workout this evening - stationary bike with no pressure on my wrist. Gotta get my burn in somehow since I have been on the couch for a day and half and since I can't drive I have to wait for the hubby to drive me when he's home from work.



So here is my food log for today:
Meal 1 - 9:30 am 1/2c. oatmeal

4 egg white

1/2 Grapefruit
Meal 2 - 11:30 am (see meal 3)

Manderine oranges (5)
Meal 3- 3:30 pm 8 oz. chicken

1/2 c whole wheat penne
Meal 4 - 5:30 pm 1/2 c greek yogurt

1/4 c whole wheat penne

brussell sprouts
Meal 5 - 8:00 pm 8 oz. chicken

brussell sprouts
Meal 6 (see Meal 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment