Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 11 - 24 Day Challenge.

Almost half way there!!!!! Still in the 138's - UGH! But I hope tomorrow the scale will be lower -
I stayed faithful to my eating habits and I got a kick butt workout in despite ANOTHER hectic day.

Also I am in phase two and I am excited to see how the next phase of Advocare products work.

Tomorrow my best friend and I are having a girls fitness getaway weekend :) I am so excited! I can't remember the last time we had uninterrupted time together - plus we are hiring a trainer tomorrow and then a yoga instructor for Saturday! :) Should be a blast! I will TRY to keep the blog updated but I can't promise anything! :) I'll write tomorrow about what my game plan is and then I will check in on Sunday about how it all went.

Ciao Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment