Monday, April 19, 2010

"there's no place like home"

A sweet note from my Brilliant Mother, who just became a first-time Grandmother this morning....Congrats to Casie & Paul on their baby boy Jackson Parker Kozlowski.

"I love the topic and I love you. I know I put the same pressure on you that was on me. At least you realized it and are taking a stand. But what do you do with so much to offer. My thing was that I wanted you to have the chance and never wonder what if. So you had it, you choose not to go that route; at least you know what you are walking away from. As long as you're not walking away out of fear, then walk tall. It will be interesting to see how you find an outlet for your talents. That is vital because they are part of you. But they don't have to propel you past your own front door if that is where you want to keep them. Gee, that reminds me of Dorothy at the end of the movie talking to Auntie Em about never needing to look any further than her own back yard. Well, I love you little mrs." - Mom





No comments:

Post a Comment