Saturday, July 24, 2010

Thank You Very Much "O" Magazine.



A recent issue of "O" magazine featured some amazing cakes from some of the most fabulous pastry chef's around the country. In the index of the magazine, readers like myself, were delighted to find the recipes for these cakes. Since I don't subscribe to the magazine, and was just reading it while on the treadmill at the gym I tore out the recipe for a Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting, by none other than the Cake Boss himself Buddy Valastro. Well today I had nothing better to do - since being locked inside my house with the A/C pumping because of the 110 degree heat index - so I took this recipe for a spin.

And let me tell you ladies, it is simply divine. Get your hands on this recipe as soon as you can by clicking here. It's worth the calories! I made the recipe into cupcakes instead of a cake so I can take the little cupcakes to a baby shower I am going to tomorrow. Another helpful Housewife tip: if you enjoy baking, go for it! Indulge every now and then, just don't keep the stuff in your house for more than a day or two - give it to a friend or neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment