Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Product Review: Mega Shower Foamer


So here is my first product review! I tried this new shower cleaner by Scrubbing Bubbles! We live in an old house and our shower has some nasty mold stains, and we have really bad soap build up. I have tried bleach, and the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser on the stains but nothing has removed them.

Overall I thought it worked pretty well. It did not remove the mold but within two minutes it did take away ALL the soap scum and nasty grime that I usually have to scrub. Part of the message on the bottle say's "makes scrubbing obsolete". I will admit I had to scrub a little, but I think after using it a couple more uses I won't have to scrub at all. I think I had more build up due to the poor performance of other cleaners. It has a really bad chemical smell so make sure to open a window, and buy two bottles. The first job I used up more than half the can, but again I think after a few uses I will use less.

No comments:

Post a Comment