Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Gym meet Mat.

Went to the gym today for the first time in two weeks. Last week I was in Guatemala on a missions trip and the week before that I was sick. Now, according to my trainer I am in the 98 percentile for strength which means I am one strong lady, but today I pushed myself a little to hard.

I went to a total body conditioning class and had to leave half way through. It wasn't that it was too hard, in fact it felt great. But 15 minutes in I thought I was going to loose my breakfast. It was awful, but I had to listen to my body. I could choose to either sit down, stop moving or throw up or worse blackout. I figured the option of bowing out in front of women twice my age was better then passing out in front of women twice my age.

So here is a tip: If you haven't worked out in a week or more take it slow or else you might just embarrase yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment