Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Grateful #11

I am grateful for friends who I can call and vent to and who offer me validation, prayer and support. Even though it's taken me a long time to make new friends here, and I often shed a tear or two (or 100) over missing my "nashville girls" I know I am so blessed. I have friends who know me and know my heart, and I have new friends that are godly, wonderful, fun loving, joyful, silly, yet deep women who are becoming dear friends. I also have old friends who are there whenever I need them. I need to remind myself how blessed I am and be grateful for every relationship I DO have instead of harping on the ones I don't. Or my lack thereof. I should spend more of that time in building the new relationships I have started! Thank you Lord for friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment