Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Plateaus

It has been a little over a month since I started weight watchers. I have lost 5 lbs. Okay, okay when I write it like that I am EXCITED! And I have lost an inch off my hips, and 1/2 inch from my waist - so yes yes it is working.

But..... WEEKENDS are always killer for me. I typically work on Saturdays and we are often traveling. That being said I have been at a plateau for about 3 weeks now. I am happy to not have gained - but I gotta break this! Baby girl will be 6 months old on August 6th and my goal is to be in the 140's again! I am oh so close.

So I have recommitted myself for the next week to stay on my eating plan, NO EXCUSES, and to keep up with my working out (as a rule I am good in this area its the eating that gets me). This is my declaration of intent! I'll let yall know how it goes!

Getting my workout in this past weekend while traveling to NJ 
- my waist is starting to come back - yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment