Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hair-rah. Work at Home Mama.

As a hairstylist and makeup artist I have the best job in the world of making other women feel beautiful and confident - or, really, just getting them in touch with that part of themselves that was there all along. I love teaching women practical tips on how to style their hair or use makeup, and though my main cliental is brides (so I do a lot of makeup and updos) I also love cutting.

Before baby was born I arranged a little salon in the basement of my home where I have a stylist chair and great set up. Even though I have taken time off from cutting, and even weddings till May my sister came over today and we had a little makeover session. I cut, highlighted and styled her hair and then we did the works with the makeup. It was a fun creative outlet for me. 

Anyway, today on the blog I thought I would share the link to my hair blog: www.wearhair.wordpress.com

My gorgeous baby sister Libby. After her cut, color & makeup makeover :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment