Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Life Lately. Welcoming Baby Rebekah.

As of February 6, 2013 I have joined the ranks of Motherhood! Tomorrow my little girl turns 7 weeks old and I am loving taking time off from running my own business to just be a Mommy. It is such an amazing feeling to live out my purpose. Since I got married in 2009, I knew that God was calling me to be a wife and a Mom, but the timing wasn't right for children.

In 2011 I had a miscarriage, while vacationing in Italy with my husband. I dealt with a mild case of depression afterwards, but God was so faithful through out the process, and I learned more than ever how much I wanted a little one. In June of 2012, we found out on our anniversary that I was pregnant!

It was an amazing nine months, my goals were to enjoy pregnancy and stay healthy - which I did, and will be telling more on how I did that in later posts. I also had the goal of having a 100% natural labor and delivery - which I ALSO did - I will be posting about Rebekah's birth story as well so stay tuned! I will also be chronicling getting my body back because it has been a shock how hard it has been, and I want to offer another voice, another resource and support for Moms going through the same thing or who will go through the same thing one day.

I have learned so much, and I learn more and more everyday. I am excited to share it here on my housewife blog!

Baby Rebekah, born February 6, 2013. 


No comments:

Post a Comment